Wednesday, February 21, 2024

It's Been Awhile!


Sadly, I didn't really remember how to log in and I'm not sure I remember even how to post but we'll see how it goes.  

I have been making cards - I never stopped!  But, Joanne and I started this blog together, and I felt and still feel, a bit guilty posting things on my own because she hasn't been making cards for a few years.  

Anyway, I couldn't find inspiration this morning and I decided to try looking up blog hops for something like that to light a spark.  I couldn't find much except Christmas stuff, so I remembered that Carol still posts a card just about every single day, so that's where I went.  And it worked!  Thanks, Carol!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Stranger, how nice to see a couple cards from you today! I've often wondered how you were doing and if you were still doing cards. I stay with it because once I quit, I know I'll forget how to post a card LOL I'm glad you made your way here and I hope you are well. I love these cards with the great use of dsp. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. take good care and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy day! you certainly made my day when I saw your name on blog. When You said Carol's name I knew right away who you were talking about. I love the cards you made and I hope to see many more.

    ReplyDelete