Friday, September 20, 2024

Fall Wreaths



These were made with a die from Tim Holtz - Fall Foliage Vault Wreath.   It was easy to cut out and not too hard to arrange, but in the gluing process, there was a bit of foul language.  Next time I use it, I will try to make a more interesting background.  This time I was just too anxious to start gluing the wreath pieces together.  I don't usually use a lot of sentiments so that the recipients (Cards For Soldiers) can use them for whatever theme they want.

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous cards, and I love the wreaths. The fall colors are perfect. I was not aware there was still a cards for soldiers organization in operation today. I had serious withdrawal symptoms when Operation Write Home closed down several years ago. I really enjoyed making all of those cards for them.

    ReplyDelete