Tuesday, October 15, 2024

World Card Making Day


I forgot about World Card Making Day!  I actually did these over the entire weekend, not just on that day.  I was rooting through my paper pile and found the Mickey paper, so those were easy and quick.  The smiley faces were pretty easy too, although I did manage to get out some embossing powder for a change of pace.  The dog paper was just staring at me also, and so those were some more quickies.  All in all, I was happy with the weekend's production.  I hope you all (Carol - LOL!!) enjoyed World Card Making Day too!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hah, laughing at the You-all (Carol) comment! LOL I saw Jill last week when she stopped by and reminded her to visit your blog. Unfortunately I didn't do much of anything for world card making day so I got nuffin to share , but This is such a fun collection of happy cards and they're all cute! Gotta love that trio of smiley faces because we can all use more smiles in this world today for sure! Have a safe and warm week ahead!

    ReplyDelete