Friday, January 29, 2021

Rainbows


Another unmarked set of dies and stamps!  So frustrating!   I've had these for a long time and I wish I had a clue where they came from.  When I started "accumulating" things to make cards, I never bothered to write down the companies and now I'm certainly regretting it.   They were fun, although gluing the rainbow pieces was a bit frustrating. I didn't like the plain sun, so I gave it a smiley face.  I'm not sure if it's better that way or not.  Easily corrected by just gluing a plain sun on top, but for right now, I'll keep the face.  The world needs some smiley faces.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, these cards are so stinkin' cute and I love the rainbows behind all those soft, billowy clouds! I agree- the world needs more smiley faces instead of grumps, so keep that sun smiling - I love it!! Stay warm and keep the shovel handy - me thinks we're gonna need it in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! Sure to bring a smile to the face to whoever receives these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete