Saturday, February 20, 2021

Let's go fishing....

 


Nothing spectacular here, just going through the masculine drawer and found the fishy papers and thought it was time to use them up.  The top stamp is from Heather.  The bottom is Stamping Sensations.  I think I got them both at the last stamp show they had in Allentown.  It looks like this year's show has been cancelled - they are using the building at the fairgrounds for vaccinations. 

I do miss rubber stamp conventions, even though I have enough stuff to last a lifetime.  Seeing all the new products was always inspiring.  Maybe we'll be sort of back to normal in another year or two....


3 comments:

  1. Those are all great masculine cards and I'm so ready for the lazy hazy days of summer again! I sadly miss those stamp conventions too! I always found oodles of new things I just had to have at those shows! Take care and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine cards... I always struggle with them...
    I sent am email your way... As soon as I'm sure that I got your email correct...I'll delete from my comments section.
    I so miss those shows too. I only missed one in Allentown in about 8 years of going there. And even though I did NOT need more craft stuff...I always managed to find things there that I could NOT find anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards. Nice coloring. Those were the days of leisure and fun. Miss them.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete