Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time for Father's Day Cards

This week's challenge at OWH is for Father's Day cards.   I'm still using up all the wonderful images that Jan sent me in exchange for some motorcycling Snoopy's.  Her images are from a retired Stampin' Up set that I love.  I would have liked to use an image that reminded me of my own father, but until I find a stamp of a man sitting in a lawn chair in the garage, lighting fire crackers to scare the starlings, I'll just have to go with trucks!  ~ Nancy F.

9 comments:

  1. Love this old truck image and these papers are a terrific choice to go along with it. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your card! It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep an eye out for the lawn chair/firecracker/starling stamp. It has to be somewhere! This truck is a winner though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Dixie - if there's not one out there it's certainly one that's begging to be made ...
    maybe Sandy could help you out with that one :)

    very nice card by the way ... even without the starlings ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Father's Day card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Dad day card. Loving the colors and of course the truck image. The brads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Your Dad sounds like a hoot! This card is truely awesome! Love the patterned paper, it really makes your car pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the colors you chose for this card! And I love the stamp, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool old truck :) I love your colors and this great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete