Saturday, August 27, 2011

Better Late Than Never

The Operation Write Home blog skip last weekend was great.   This first card was inspired by Barb at
Paper Therapy Ponderings.
Next, Maureen at Hideaway, had great samples of more clean and simple cards.  I made these and I love them.  I plan to make more in the near future.
Jan at Jan's Gone Digital was next on my list and I used a cute bear stamp that I borrowed from Joanne.
I like this card so much that I made three right away.

Dawn at The Chatty Stamper was the inspiration for this next card.  I really enjoyed making these.  It's been a really long time since I stamped with colors.  Most everything lately has been for Copic coloring.  I made four of these, just because they were so fun.
Well, the winds are starting to really kick up here, which means Irene is on her way, so that's going to be it for now.  Please go to the Stars and Stamps Blog and check out the rest of the skip.  ~Nancy F.


No comments:

Post a Comment