Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Tag Challenge

I like using tags on my cards, but this challenge gave me some trouble because I'm not so great matching 3 different papers.  I managed to do it once, and I turned the sketch on its side.

Yesterday, I was making some cards for kids and I hadn't put away this cute little tricycle stamp from Picture Show yet.  I found some scraps with bicycles and wheels and card number two was born.

I'm really tired of making Valentines, but still had some nice scraps leftover and so I decided to use them up. 

I still need to make a few more cards to fill my box for Operation Write Home.  Valentines are due at the end of December and I like to get my holiday cards in about 3 weeks ahead of time, so I'd better get back to work!  Thanks for looking!  ~Nancy F.

13 comments:

  1. Nancy, once again you've come up with a great batch of cards for our heroes. I really like how you added a strip of patterned paper on your tag on the first card. That really set it off nicely. The other cards are equally nice and interesting and they will all be very well received by our heroes and their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on all of your cards! I like the little splash of pink on the first card on the middle strip and the grommet on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Susan on the first card...I think I like the tricycle card the best...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see everyone was playing with the new sketch while I was out fighting crowds! These are super awesome, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Nancy! I really love your Valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with all of them! I love that cute tricycle, but those Valentines are gorgeous! WTG on getting your next box ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a perfect job of putting together great paper combinations! I actually love working with different papers and colors and even colors that are non-traditional at times. It's FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job matching up the papers/colors!! Great tag cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could only manage one card for this sketch because I spent more than 25 minutes looking through patterns trying to find some to match (and then matched my Copics to that)....so I am very impressed. Your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all really well done. I like them all...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW- 4 cards! great use of the sketch- I like how you turned the sketch on the first card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific set of cards! I like the color and pattern choices on all of them, and it's nice to see the sketch turned.

    I'm tired of the Valentines too, but after seeing yours, I feel my Mojo stirring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, Nancy! That little tricycle is SO adorable! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete