Saturday, August 29, 2020

Shaving Cream!

 


I tackled the shaving cream effect!  I was afraid that it was going to be messy, especially after reading all the blog posts about it, but I didn't find it messy at all.  I only used one paper plate, and about 20 paper towels.  I used the plate from my Big Kick to scrap the shaving cream off the paper and I used food coloring because I don't have any colored ink refills for my stamp pads.  I was really happy with the results and I'll probably do it again, after I get some other colors.  I only had red, blue and green leftover from dying Easter eggs long ago.   The most surprising thing for me was how fast the paper dried.  I did have to put it under a heavy book for the night to flatten it out though.  Definitely a worthwhile project to try!   ~Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Well the technique turned out quite well for both cards, and I can't stop laughing over the sentiment on the 2nd card! Too funny :) NJ on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards really turned out neat. It's fun to play sometimes isn't Is. I hAve to admit this one technique I haven't tried...but Might make it to my to do list.

    ReplyDelete