Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sending Smiles 


I made a second attempt at using a stencil over a piece of cardstock where I had put down some of the same color.  I had the sentiment already in a drawer, so it was easy to pick the colors.  I wasn't happy with how it turned out, it seemed bland, so I used a white gel pen to outline the sentiment and it looks a little better.   I did a big cheat on the music card.  That was pre-printed paper and I printed the sentiment on the computer.   I'd like to get back into making a card a day but today the weather is great, so maybe not today.  


2 comments:

  1. Outlining the sentiment with white made it stand out quite well against that pretty stenciling, and I the printed sentiment over that great musical designer paper too! Enjoy the sunshine today - we'll have plenty of rain for the rest of the week to stay indoors and craft away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carol, the white Gel pen really works! Nice job with your cards!

    ReplyDelete