Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank You !

I'm going to start this with a question -- does anyone else out there find it difficult to make a 'masculine' card??  Or what we think a masculine card should be?? Why is it any harder to put an image and papers together when the card is for a man and not a woman??  I don't have the answers to these questions because it doesn't make sense to me, but for some reason I have a harder time with it ... But I did manage to come up with this and I am happy with it. I love this image - it's from Rubber Hedgehog Stamps, who have some of the best realistic animal stamps I've seen -- and they have a lot more than just cats and dogs if you're  looking for a cute ferret or gerbil stamp.  The papers are from the DCWV Natural stack, which are all browns and says 'masculine' to me I guess ......  Joanne M

1 comment:

  1. Cute stamp! I also feel the DCWV Natural is perfect for making those masculine cards.... You're certainly becoming the blogging monster, aren't you? It's nice to see you doing the challenges, I really enjoy looking at what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete