Sunday, November 20, 2011

OWH - Sunday Sketch #96

I wasn't sure what to do with the sketch this week, so I started out by browsing through my notebooks of unmounteds and came across this set, which I rarely get to use, judging by the lack of ink stains on them....
'Bout time, don't you think?
And, not wanting to stop at just one card, I found this bike stamp from Close To My Heart..  The sentiment is an unmounted that I bought at a show but I don't remember what booth!  It's made out of a bright purple rubber. It would be so easy to identify, if only I'd have written something down......
Thanks for looking!  ~Nancy F.

8 comments:

  1. Nancy...Love your first card! The colors on the second it perfect and cute sentiment! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gingham patterned paper is perfect for the Dorothy card. Both cards are great "miss you" cards. There really is 'No place like home."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy two great cards. Glad you went through your notebooks. The paper goes so well with the image on your first card and the sentiment on your second card is just so darn cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, what great cards. I have not seen the Dorothy stamp before; it is so adorable. I like the gingham and the red check paper..great card!
    I love the bike card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Nancy! I especially love the Wizard of Oz one - perfect for this sketch!! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GREAT cards!! I love the Judy Garland image and how you used the sentiment in coordination with the sketch! Bravo on both!!
    Thanks for the well wishes - I'll be back to my old self soon :) Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Oz card reminds me of my childhood. You brought a smile to my face. I like both cards and how well the sentiments go with each. Well done.

    ReplyDelete