Monday, November 7, 2011

OWH - Sunday Sketch 94

I'm a day late on my post.....grrrr... I'm not liking this time change.....I don't have a good place to take photos, so I use white paper and take my camera outside.  Well, that doesn't work very well when it's getting dark so early......more grrrr......  I was going for the manly card and ended up using stickers instead of stamping.  I'm really losing my mojo right now, I've got 3 birthday cards to make and my own Thanksgiving and Christmas cards and I think I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed.  So here's my take on Sketch 94.  ~Nancy F.
And here's take two.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! Sorry you're feeling overwhelmed - these cards don't show it. I love the masculine one with the fishing lure! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I don't see where you have a MoJo problem at all here. Both of these cards are exceptional. I really like the stickers on your first card and that paper is fabulous. A realy GUY card and some guy will be real happy to get it. Your heart card is pretty. I love the color combo and your hemp and button. All around great job on both. Don't worry about the MoJo girl - you've still got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both crds rock! The sketch was harder that usual for me. I think I like the heart card just a wee bit better,,,those colors, hemp and button are awesome!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete