Sunday, December 18, 2011

Drumroll, please! Sketch 100 on the Stars and Stripes Blog!!!

Congrats to OWH for this milestone!  I know I look forward to getting up Sunday morning and checking out the challenge and sometimes, I even manage to get a card to two made.  I used a part of a new nestie set to cut out the Snoopy.  They're shaped sort of like a cigar band, I trimmed off the sides, the bottom and part of the top.  I guess I should say, I barely used part of a new set of nesties!
I'm also excellent at crooked photography.....lol...  ~ Nancy F.

10 comments:

  1. Nancy, This card is so very sweet. I love the paper and your image is adorable. I really like what you did changing up the shape of your image paper. Is that a die or did you free hand that shape? I really like it. This one is a cold scene that will certaqinly warm someone's heart. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards. Especially the texture and dp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Nancy! I love all the little snowflake details. Thanks for joining us in the 100th OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Snoopy! Wonderful card. Love all the details! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creative new shape! I think it works perfectly with this darling little image! I love all the combined snowflake elements you added too! Have a wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper. I agree with Berni that you make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the shape that your image is on. This is adorable Nancy! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked at the cards posted for this challenge and knew right away that this way your card .. though I don't think I've seen that Snoopy in your collection before .... great combination of everything on this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh....Snoopy... Always a winner! I love the layers on this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card!

    I'd like to talk with you about making a sample card for an Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge in the near future. You can contact me at janethunnicutt@yahoo(dot)com
    Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete