Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You, Dixie!

This card is for Dixie, who spent the first two years of her retirement packing boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of cards for Operation Write Home.  I always enjoyed coming up with one slightly inappropriate card for my box and she seemed to enjoy my twisted humor.  It's now time for her to get back to making cards!  Thank you again, Dixie!
This stamp is made by DRS Designs and the paper is from Memory Makers' Travel pack.  The stitching and Pa. Dutch "thank you" are rub ons from the Dollar Tree.  I kept the card simple because the Pa. Dutch are sometimes called the plain folk.  ~Nancy F.

4 comments:

  1. Great colors! Love the "stitching"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "inappropriate" cards were always my favorites! I still think you need to be my neighbor! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thank-you card, and I love that you kept it true to the lifetstyle of the PA Dutch!
    Have a wonderful New Year Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute Nancy! Thanks for playing in our thank you challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete