Sunday, February 5, 2012

Clean and Simple........I just can't do it

This week's challenge was to make clean and simple cards.  Try as a might, I just can't do it.  I looked at the other cards on the blog hop, they were all gorgeous.  When I try to recreate something with my things, ack.  They just don't come out right.  This is what I ended up with.  And since they didn't really come out clean and simple, we're dedicating them to our friend, Buster, who has a marvelous blog that we (Ozzy and I) love to follow.  Thanks, Buster!   ~Nancy F.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Actually the blue card above I'd call CAS! These are all such cute cards and I love the pooches. The dp on the top left card looks awesome! Nice collection of cards Nancy! Keep trying the CAS, you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs!! Someone will be thrilled to receive any of these! Love them! Don't give up on the CAS. My biggest hurdle was learning to embrace the "white" space.

    ReplyDelete