Saturday, February 25, 2012

Take another ten off the list!

Yes, I'm still working away at it, and I can hardly wait until I'm done.  It's starting to drag.......lol  These are 74 through 77.  I'm still having a great time playing with all the Stampin' Up stuff from Kim.  I wish she had a blog so you could see her work....hint, hint, Kim......
78-81 - Love the butterfly paper from a K & Co. tablet, but now, I've used it all up.  The above cards were made during the workweek.  I usually do a little planning, cutting, pasting before or after work, but rarely have enough time to actually sit and make a whole card or two.

The rest of the cards were made inbetween coughing and nose blowing - yuk!  It's going to be one of THOSE weekends.......but at least it hasn't put a dent in production.
82 and 83 and I'm calling it a night.
Thanks loads for looking!   ~Nancy F.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! I did have a blog, but deleted it because someone hijacked it and posted a lot of "naughty" spam. I'd love to start it back up, but don't have a camera at the moment.

    I LOVE what you are doing with all the stamps I gave you! You are making them look so much better than I ever could!

    ReplyDelete