Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sketch 160 and some more VCMP

I was too tired last night to continue on with my quest for the proper sandwich for selective embossing and so this morning, I went at it again, with success!  The proper sandwich was NO sandwich.  Who'd a thunk?...  I combined that quest with Things With Wings from Yvonne's Blog.  The griffin stamp is from Renaissance Art Stamps.

For the With Wheels challenge from Linda at Creepin' Along, I already had this Impression Obsession truck stamp colored, so this was a fast card.

To finish up for the moment, here's my take on Sketch 160.  The stamp set is from Unity.  I used mostly chalks on this one.

The caffeine challenge is up next, and for that, I need to go have some of the actual thing!

11 comments:

  1. The selective embossed card looks fantastic! I really like that image, and I must devote some time to trying that technique! All 3 look great!
    I too am working on a serious caffeine fix in order to finish the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Phyllis Harris stamp on the sketch card...the paper and sentiment are perfect! Gorgeous "wheel" card...love your coloring! Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheel challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you did with the embossing challenge. I have used my oval diffuser since I started embossing but I really like the square ones I am seeing and I will have to try one of those. Thanks for joining the challenge and not giving up on the right "sandwich"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that old truck and your take on the texture omit! It turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three great cards - I really like how nice the chalked Unity image turned out. I recognize that background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not much crafting time this weekend, just lots of brainstorming for baby shower favors. I am enjoying all of the creations from the VCMP! These are all awesome, but I just love the Phyllis Harris card.... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great card! You had fun with the VSMP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards-- but wow....the card using the Phyllis Harris Unity stamps...gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow... what a great collection of cards that you made for OWH VCMP challenges! I am so thankful for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, hard to choose a favourite.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. All so nicely done, but I especially love the truck card!

    ReplyDelete