Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tuesday's Tutorial and more sketch 159

I'm still playing with Sketch 159......

Tuesday's tutorial was for using spray inks.  I don't have any, but it sparked my memory of my old Blo-Pens.
I was afraid I didn't have them anymore, but I do!  All it took was a few drops of water to get them working again and I had a blast!   I'll be playing with them more, for sure, but I've still got more catching up to do first!


Wednesday's Midweek Throwdown was to make a card using our state flag's colors.  Pennsylvania's flag is mostly navy blue with an emblem in the center, so I used a Navy sticker so I could get the weekly challenges finished and move on to the Virtual Cardmaking Party this weekend.  VCMP's really get me motivated!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...the bottom one is AMAZING!!! Are you sending that one to your niece?

    ReplyDelete