Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sketch 164 and a wee bit o the Irish

It was another busy work week and I tried to do all my card catching up this weekend.  Sketch 164 is my tribute to St. Patrick's Day.  I altered the sketch a wee bit.

Next up is the midweek throwdown.  It called for using blue and green and adding a little orange.  I tried to think of something orange for my focal point.  Garfield was the first thing that came to mind.  

Last up are the "inchies".  They were mentioned on OWH TV on Thursday night and I went hog wild with them.  I love inchies!  I also used the ribbon/brad trick that was discussed on the Stars and Stamps blog last Tuesday.

Thanks for checking in!  ~ Nancy F.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You really did do some catching up with all these great cards! I just LOVE those inchies, especially the chicks!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a LOT of catching up! They are all great, but I'm partial to those monkeys. LOL

    ReplyDelete