Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Important Easter Preparations......


It's a little sad what we make our pets do, just for our own personal amusement.  In Ozzy's defense, he runs whenever he sees these ears now....

This card is for Sketch 165.  I'm finally just getting around to it!  The stamp is from Picture Show.

Last Tuesday's tutorial was using bubble wrap as a stamp.  I decided to try some shelf liner.  It worked swell!  In fact, it was great, because it stuck to my acrylic block all by itself.  The stamp is Penny Black.

Wednesday's Mid Week Throwdown asked for stripes!  I wish I could remember where I got the rat stamp from....  Rat stamps come in so handy......  Sometimes.



8 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious. What else could anyone ask for. Please give a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how FUN and CUTE is this sweet little dog of yours!! TFS this adorable picture of your EasterBunnyBaby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one cute bunny! Happy Easter, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Thanks for sharing.! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy,

    First of all, your little doggie is adorable! I'd do the same thing if hubby would let me. :)

    These are three great cards but, for some strange reason, I'm especially drawn to your Tuesday Tutorials card. (Hmmm... wonder why?) I LOVE the idea of using shelf liner -- and the effect it created!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Tuesday Tutorials. And, have a blessed Easter celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color palette on the last card...nice sketch card...the middle one is my fave. Great idea to use liner to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ozzy's such a good sport! What a good dog!!

    That rat card is the best. I don't have a rat stamp. Must look for one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I'm just LOVING that rat race card! I can visualize soldiers all wanting that one to write home on! Might want to make a dozen more of those gems! NJ on all of them!
    I hope you're having a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete