Monday, April 29, 2013

Double Duty

We both got into the action this weekend.  The challenges earlier in the week were for flowers and clocks.  (ooops, looks like I forgot my sentiment on the clock card...)
The Sunday Sketch #170 was awesome.  We both enjoyed the heck out of it.   These are mine.
The card below goes to Joanne's cat rescue group, Absolutely Purrfect.  We don't send things like this to the heroes......
And these are Joanne's cards.



It was quite the productive afternoon!
~Nancy F.






7 comments:

  1. You two are on a roll with making all these great cards! I love all the cat & dog cards, especially the father's day card in blue! Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were busy!! I like your sketch cards, and given that the glitter should be sealed in on the cat card... I bet a hero would love it. I'm sure lots of our heroes are pet lovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very productive weekend for you girls. Terrific array of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you both, just crafting away! These are just awesome, Nancy! Such unique stamps. How did you do with the lake scene? Did my suggestions help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the sketch was a keeper as well...great cards...sound like you had fun. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you guys rocked this! I liked the sketch, too, and while it's tough to pick a favorite, I think I like the dog best because we currently live with three rescued dogs and I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy you two were busy and made some terrific cards. Love your take on the sketch and the cute images. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete